Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I bid adieu to a rocky year

I'm so glad it's over!
Well some in the world have already rang in the New year. I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New year and may the best day of your 2008 be the worst day of 2009.
The last few months have definitely been a little shaky for me. I know that with my family and friends and the most amazing husband I will get through it all.
Good things are going to come this year, I can feel it!! Whoo-Hoo! Although I am glad 08 is over I did have some good times.
The Highlights:
My daughter has grown so much. She amazes me everyday. I don't want to brag but seriously she is a smarty pants! (she gets it from her momma)

'08 marked the 1 year anniversary for us.
I hit the jackpot marrying him.
Our cruise to Alaska was fabulous
But I preferred our trip to Mexico.
I don't do well with the cold weather
Friend Ashlee #2 had the most adorable twin girls.
(P.s. I think they love me more than #2's bff- Ashley #3)
I hung out with old friends as well as met new friends.
My new years resolutions?
  • New job where I will be able to spend more time with the family
  • Loose 30 LBS
  • Surround myself with positive people

Happy 2009 Ya'll!

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

1) You have every right to brag. Bella is gorgeous and smart. And of course she gets it all from you.
2) I'm jealous of your vacations.
3) The babies love us equally since we're both named Ashley/Ashlee. They are the cutest things, ever, aren't they?
4) I need to get on making some resolutions...

Mrs. Ruby said...

What a great post! Looks like you've had a fabulous year. Hope 2009 serves just as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Your baby is the cutest. Here's to a wonderful 2009!