I took a quiz to see the temperament of my toddler. This is What I found out about her.
You have a Spirited Toddler:
The Spirited Toddler is extremely active physically, often willful, and may be prone to temper tantrums. She is very social and curious and will point to objects and reach out for them and for other kids early on. This child is the consummate adventurer; she will have a go at anything and is very determined. She displays a great sense of achievement when she accomplishes something. At the same time, she needs very clear boundaries so that she doesn't act like a steamroller, trampling anyone or anything in her path. Once they start crying, Spirited Toddlers have stamina and staying power, so you're in for a long haul if you don't have a good routine going. Given good guidance and an outlet for her energy, however, a Spirited Toddler can become a leader and very accomplished in whatever area interests her.
Wow, really didn't need a test to tell me that my little girl is determined, throws tantrums and is adventurous and get into things.
We bought her an easel for Christmas. The easel has a crack in it and instead of being $30 it was $6 Quite the deal considering it's not even christmas and she has already ruined the thing by coloring on the wood and tray.
I just wanted to set it up and see what it looked like and then hide it until Christmas but considering it is a broken toy I decided I can't pass it off as Santa quality, the elves would never do that to a child.
I didn't think she would even notice the crack in it but as you can see in the pictures, she did.
Baked Southwest Turkey Meatballs
5 hours ago



2 comments:
LOL yeah... spirited toddler. She is adorable. And what a deal on the easel!
HAHA! We have an easel too! My son is 3 and LOVES it - but I only let him use the chalkboard side because I know what he'd do to it!!
Post a Comment