Thursday, December 4, 2008

GGT

I am So, So excited for this movie to be coming out!
I am pretty sure that I will not get the Mr. to go with me so I figured it would be a good excuse to have a Girls Get Together (GGT) The movie doesn't come out until Feb. I maybe premature in excitement, I just can't help it. It looks so good!

He's Just Not That Into You trailer

4 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

I think that they Ashleys should have a GGT (or GNO- girl's night out) and go see this movie. It looks way cute and funny. And SO not something that Justin would see.

Ashley Rae said...

I meant *the* ashleys....

Schwartz Family said...

LOL I totally should have used the GNO expression, Your so funny Ash! Lets plan on it for sure.

Anonymous said...

Movie looks great! Till that one comes out lets get together and see Four Christmases..