Monday, December 22, 2008

blog challenged

"Backgrounds, colors and fonts- OH MY!."
As you can see, my blog needs some serious help! I am sick of what ever I can come up with and for some reason every background I have picked does not look like it does in the preview. In my blog it looks like everything is zoomed up and only half the background shows. I just think my whole blog needs a make over. Any volunteers!?!?

Haha and my work wants to send to school to learn all this web design stuff. But I think I am seriously challenged in this area.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your blogs look great!!! your crazy!

Kate said...

Oh if they want to send you, go!!! I went to www.twopeasinabucket.com and found stuff in the message boards about blogs - I can't remember what I did and I want to change mine!!!! If I find it again, I'll send it over :)

Ashley Rae said...

Whatever, girl. Your blog is beautiful. Mine has been the same for a year. I should probably change it. But I'm a little lazy, obviously.