Bella is 18 months so I decided I better document how she is doing.
This time last year she was only six months old! What a difference a year can make.
- Weight- 22 pounds
- She still is on the bottle but drink from a cup very well (no I don't want a phone call from Jontue or Amanda about her still on the bottle!)
- Her vocabulary is getting bigger. Its getting much easier determining what she wants.
- She some how feels it is necessary to take her shoes off every car ride. She is getting quick at it too. She can have her shoes off before I pull out of the driveway sometimes.
- She is starting to get her independence and learned how to say "NO"
- She walks around in my high heels, purse in hand and baby in the other and says, "Bye" as she walks about the house.
- Her shoe size is 5 in toddler! (Sorry baby, you got mamma's big feet)
- Tantrums have started to show up the past month.
- She loves our dog lola. She can't wait to give her a bone everyday
- She is going to bed very nicely. Still wakes up sometimes but then will go back to bed. But atleast there is not a fight to go to bed anymore.
- She is a fish. She LOVES taking a bath. If I let her, she would spend hours in the tub.
- Now that James leaves before she wakes up, she thinks he is playing hide and seek and will look for him all morning.



0 comments:
Post a Comment