Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa made an early stop just for us.

A friend had a party on Friday. We had pizza and the kids all played. While they were playing we told all the kids to get upstairs because we heard loud noises on the roof and wanted to do a head count. Turns out, it was just Santa.
Santa had landed his sleigh and just made an early stop since we were all together.
It was great of Santa to stop by, he read the story, Polar Express, and then sang Jingle Bells.
After Santa left the kids decorated cookies but we left before cookies.
Bella was TERRIFIED of Santa. She was shaking so bad. It must be the beard or the fact that she knows she has been naughty. I didn't want to traumatize her so I kept some distance.
Here are some pics from the night. Thanks for inviting us Tori and Ashlee.
This was Bella trying to stay away from Santa.
I think the kids really enjoyed the story.
I tried to get her to sit on Santa but she was not having it.
He was still kind enough to give her a Candy Cane filled with M&M's
And of course Daddy saved the day when we got home.
She wouldn't let him out of her sight.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey its "Ashlee" Hill I am so glad you came!!! We will be in touch for Easter and the big bunny, maybe Bella will take a liking to a bunny instead LOL>