A little embarrassed to post a picture of our tree. It looks much better in my vision.
You might have to dig deep into your imagination box or file or where ever you keep it, to make anything of my tree. Ready? Dig deep.
Just imagine here that it's the most beautiful tree you have ever seen!
Also pay no attention to the T.V. that James said he would be hanging on the wall, but instead decided to use my file cabinet as a temporary stand.
Everything in this house is a work in progress.
James put the kibosh on the green ornaments. If he had his way it would be all black.
Next year maybe my tree will be pretty enough to be sold at the festival of trees.
But there I go letting my imagination go to far.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



5 comments:
The tree is beautiful! The black looks great!
And do what I do - get out the drill and act like you are going to hang the tv yourself - it puts fear in my husband's eyes and he takes over and gets it done :)
LOL I am actually going to try that with the drill. It would totally freak him out. Thanks for the tip Kate!
Whu are you talking about? That tree is very cute! And that is a ginormous tv. He he. And yes, I think that you holding a drill would definitely scare james.
Oh and Ash,
I think you need to come over and fix the ribbon. I just kinda threw it on their and I know you could do it a lot better than me! LOL
Hi
I tagged you on my blog. Go there to check it out.
And I love your tree~
Post a Comment