I have Internet finally!!! WOOT WOOT!! PAR-TAY!!
Sorry, I got a little excited there for a minute. But these days the little things get me excited because it feels like big things are going wrong. I might be more dramatic about it then I need to be. So I am going to start thinking positively right after this rant...
The day before Chirsmas I was told I was going to be laid off. The day I got laid off I was wallowing in my sorrows and some friends invited me to go to dinner. Sure Why not? On my drive back from dinner my alternator went out and my car died in the middle of the road. I rolled down my window to talk to a nice gentlemen in a robe that volunteered to push me out of the middle of traffic. (Who drives in their robe? and in the middle of winter?) What I didn't think about is that I didn't have power to roll my window back up. I knew my power steering went out but I honestly didn't think about the powered windows...So me and Bella sat in the 8 degree weather, sitting under a small child's blanket, trying to call James. Over and Over... Why did my husband not come to his phone right away you ask?
Well my knight in shining armor was buying me flowers to cheer me up for losing my job. (They were so perfect and thoughtful to!)
Eventually my knight in shining armor did come to my beck and call, him and my dad were able to get my car home. Luckily my dad was there to help cuz I wouldn't have been able to push my car and try and keep bella warm.
Things will get better, nothing else could go wrong... I will give you the short version. My sister hurt her knee really bad while skiing, her boss was going down the same ski lift and broke his neck, a friend's son broke his vertebrae, yesterday I lost my phone and feel completely lost with out it and Bella decided it would be a good idea to grab hot coffee off the table and pour it on herself (luckily it was not hot enough to hurt her)
Today was a new day and I was being optimistic that things would go better...
I will give you the scene:
A-Hey you want to go get some of the best mexican food you will ever eat in Utah?
J- Sure where?
A- Happy valley
J-But that's like 25 miles away
A-Lets just go, what else are we going to do?
Driving...
Driving....
Bella sleeping and more driving...
A-O' whats that noise?
J-Ummm...We just blew a tire
A-(tears were coming down my face)
B-(tears were coming down her face but only bc she had a rude awakening)
J- Well at least it blew somewhere where I could pull off the freeway quickly
A-Yes, it was a TRUE blessing that this happened.
I would have to say I am not leaving my house for a long time. I think it's safe to say that you should be my friend at your own risk!
Ok but in all honesty, there will be no more feeling bad for myself. I am going to take advantage of being job-less and given the opportunity to be home with my daughter more. I asked to be able to be with her more and I got what I wished for just didn't expect I wouldn't have a job because of it.
I think I am ranting because it is 12:30 AM and I am just excited to have my fingers typing again!
Pitty party-OUT!



3 comments:
Oh my goodness girl. You're right, stay at home! I'm praying for you.
When it rains, it pours. Everything from here is up. I love and miss you and if you would like, i can come visit you at your house (of which i have never seen) so that you can stay safe and have company.
Love you bunch's
I would love for you to come visit Melissa! I should have a new phone by tomorrow so I will text you
Post a Comment