The amazing first family moved themselves and our country into a new era. Our country's future is looking a little bit brighter today. We do have a long way to go to get back to being a stronger nation, and I hope that Barack Obama is the person to get us in the right direction. It was so exciting to be able to see him be sworn in and I have high hopes for him, I hope he honors all his promises.
I wish I was able to be in D.C. to see all the excitement in person. I want to go to a BALL!
I don't think that if Hilary or McCain won the election that there would be this much attention on the inauguration. There is just to much emotion involved when you hear Obama's name. He is so well spoken. I am proud to be an American!!
P.S. How lucky are his kids? They are going to be soooo spoiled!!




3 comments:
Very well said and I want to go to the ball too.
I'm hopeful that our country will start to get better! Bring on that change, Mr. President :)
By the way, welcome back :) and I left you an award on my blog - come on over and get it!
Oh that is so cool. I loved watching the speech. I cried. He has already done so much in office, and he's only been in there for 2 days! I hope this trend continues and that he lives up to everything he says. I know he will try. I have hope. I am also finally proud to be an american :)
Post a Comment