I have a secret, are you prepared to hear it? Sit down, put your seat belts on, and hold on tight. Hear it goes....I am no Martha Stewart.
Yes, Yes I know its hard to imagine. So the reason I bring up this embarrassing fact about myself is because we are having a Super Bowl party and well, I don't know what to make. That's why I call upon the Blogger World. Send me your recipes, Give 'em up you little home makers!
The only thing I know I am making is,
Wings, maybe pulled pork (unless you have a better idea)
Little smokies (no party is complete with out them)
I was thinking about making either a cake and cut it into the shape of a football or make cupcakes and arrange them into a football shape.
I will probably throw in a veggie tray just to make it look like I am thinking healthy
Oh and speaking of "thinking healthy" Since I am job less and the Hubby has 6 days off every other week. We have been hitting the Gym. I now have to tell the hubby's little secret and that is, He has been going to kick boxing class with me! How amazing is that? I was pretty impressed that he would support me that way. I have decided that a swimsuit figure in 2009 will be mine! Yup, that's my new motto and I am sticking with it!
Maybe all the greasy food for the Super bowl may not be such a great idea but I decided if I look like a Suzy home-maker for one day then it will be worth 8 hours at the gym.
I also have decided that if i put my weight up on the computer for the rest of the cyber world to see then maybe I will get completely embarrassed enough to actually keep doing something about it. So I will be posting my weekly weight on the side. Well at least until I hit my goal weight or I continue to gain weight and just to embarrassed to post that anymore. We'll see how it goes!
So back to the reason I posted, I need you to send in your easy, but look like it took forever in the kitchen recipes!
In all honesty, I don't really care who wins the Super Bowl this year, I just like to play host.
Feel free to email me your recipes ashleeschwartz2007@gmail.com




2 comments:
I'm so sad I won't be able to make it. I'm sure it would be a blast! I think that 7 layer dip is easy to make- and it's always a hit. There are billions of recipes online, and they're all basically the same. Just dip tortilla chips in and voila! :)
Here are a few recipe links:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Seven-Layer-Dip-I/Detail.aspx
and
http://www.recipezaar.com/7-Layer-Dip-126480
Congrats on hitting the gym and sticking with it.. I love the kickboxing class. I should go with you some time..(as soon as I am able to go back) Which will be very shortly.
Post a Comment