I WANT TO BE A BIG LOOSER!
(who's with me?!?!)
The below picture is a sketch of me.
Yes I understand that I look hideous, that's why I am going on a diet/working my fat ass off.
I need support/suggestions from friends, family, bloggers, or maybe just anyone that will pay attention.
So in order to complete my mission,
There will be less of this:
And more of this:
I am going to join the gym this week. I am typing it so that I actually have to stay true to my word and just bite the bullet and do it!
I am going to jump on the scale tonight and be honest with myself how ridiculous I have become. I have made enough excuses for myself and now I need to do hard time. 
So does anyone know of looser recipes? tricks? excersizes? Besides the obvious of what I really need to do, starve myself or pulling and ashley olsen! I love food to much to do that. The reason I ask for recipes is because I have no idea how to cook with out using chesse, bacon or both!

So does anyone know of looser recipes? tricks? excersizes? Besides the obvious of what I really need to do, starve myself or pulling and ashley olsen! I love food to much to do that. The reason I ask for recipes is because I have no idea how to cook with out using chesse, bacon or both!
I will randomly type my progress because by the end of my mission I am going to look fantastic!!You will be able to watch the thousands of pounds fall off!




1 comments:
Ok- I lost 12 lbs in a little over a month, a few months ago, and I've maintained it. This is how: portion control. That is seriously it. When I am full, I stop eating. How do you know you're full? My sister in-law who works at weight watchers told me that when you're eating, your body has a natural reaction when it's full- to sigh. Seriously. Pay attention to it from now on. So when I *sigh* while I'm eating, that's how I know my body is full. And I've totally lost weight. I'd probably be losing more if I were sticking with it, lately, but at least I'm not gaining. Haha. Good luck, darling!!
Post a Comment