Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby to Toddler in 60 seconds.....

I have been noticing that I don't have a baby any more and in fact she is a TODDLER!

As scary as that word is, She makes me laugh everyday!
She is like a little sponge, She soaks up everything lately and she wants to be a BIG GIRL.
(my purse and James' shoes)
She is in the phase where she does everything we do! (not a great idea bella)
She carries her purse around, or mine and she wont continue with what she was doing with out her little cell phone. She either see's me with my phone all the time or is a total girl...No both!

I now realize I need to watch my mouth when she is around because she is starting to talk very well and I am going to mighty embarrased when she calls someone at the grocery store a bad word!
She is my pride and joy, I find her so funny!
I still can not believe she is mine. It's amazing how fast she is growing and talking back!
She didn't get her attitude from me.....

1 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, I love all the different stages. Little girls are the best. Enjoy EVERY minute, because they grow too quick.