I bought these shoes about 5 years ago, maybe even longer. They were cheap shoes but in those years, we had a loving relationship. I took care of them and they took care of me. Well this summer they got very sick and well it is time to put them down. The metal started to show on the heel, they started to get a little wobbely and I knew the end was near but I just couldn't come to terms with it. (you never want to admit someone you love is sick) So I continued to wear them and well...... They let me down....Literally when I fell because the heel broke. (insert tears here)
James threw them in the garbage for me this morning becuase I just didn't have the heart to do it. Well you had a good run shoes and I will remember the good times.
Who wants to go shoe shopping?!?!
Friday, October 10, 2008
R.I.P
Posted by Schwartz Family at 9:18 AM
Labels: broken shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OH SAD! Those shoes look liked they were on their last leg. (haha).
Shopping! I love shoe shopping.
Rest in Peace.....
What a tragedy. And I'm SO in on the shoe shopping.
Post a Comment