HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY BaBy!
1 year ago I married my best friend.I put together a list of all the things I love about you. Even though we have only been married 1 year I think we should get some credit for the 8 years that we have been together.
Thank you for being a great husband and a great dad. You are an amazing man and I know that I can always count on you. I look forward to 50 more years with you by my side.
- I love how much you’ve taught me about life and myself
- I love The fact that you are good at fixing things or putting things together by hand
- I love You don’t make me take out the stinky garbage, especially Bella’s diaper bin
- I love Your loyalty to me and everyone or everything that matters to you
- I love When I get hurt you don’t laugh at me until I laugh, even when I fall down the stairs in Mexico
- I love Your compassion for everyone around you
- I love The fact that there is nobody else in the world like you and nobody will ever come close
- I love Your vast knowledge about everything
- I love The annoying fact that you are right 90+% of the time
- I love The amazing new experiences that I’ve shared for the first time with you
- I love How you always tell me and show me everyday how much you love me
- I love How you sometimes give up things you’ve wanted just for my benefit
- I love Your extreme patience with me even when I push it to the limit sometimes
- I love Your determination and conviction and how once you set your mind on something that nobody can change it
- I love How every winter you will wake up a few minutes early just to clean the snow off my car
- I love Every little single detail about you that makes you who you are and the fact that you are the best husband in the whole world
- I love How no matter what I need, you always find a way to give it to me
- I love You always help me with my car
The fact is, this list was so easy to write, but also so hard because I had to limit it (to keep the readers from vomiting) I can think of at least a million plus reasons why I love you and why I am the luckiest woman in the world. I have everything I have always wanted and it's all because for some crazy reason, you choose me.




2 comments:
Happy anniversary!! And I LOVE your dress. Holy crap. You look amazing :)
Congrats and good luck on many more years to come!
Congrats! Here is to many years to come. You guys look amazing.
Love ya!
Post a Comment