Friday, October 17, 2008

Do blondes like really have more fun?

A never ending battle between me and my hair. I can never decide if I want to be a blonde or if I want dark hair.
So I am going to the public for answers. I need you bitches to be honest and tell me what hair-do makes my face look lesser disgusting! I have an appointment with the most amazing hair dresser in Utah tomorrow.
*These are old pictures but, you get the idea.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DARK!!

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

I was so excited when I saw on your site that you blogstalk me!! Wow, I have a blogstalker??? You have made my day. How did you find my little, sorry blog?

About your hair - blonde, blonde, blonde!!! I've taken the liberty to vote three times.

Melissa said...

I LOVE the DARK.

Ashley Rae said...

I say dark. I've had the same issue with my hair for the past 4 years. And I've finally settled on dark. (Once you go black (dark), you never go back. He he. Just kidding)

The dark makes you look like more of a bad-ass. You look so innocent and young with the blonde hair. I like dark. But you look beautiful both ways!!

********** said...

I think you look beautiful either way but the dark looks great for the fall and then go lighter for summer :)

It's been nice going to lunch with you!

Schwartz Family said...

Update:
So I went with dark with a little blonde highlights.... I am not sure if I like it yet, So I may or may not post pictures of my new hair! Thank you for all of your help!

You are totally right ashley my dark hair does make me look like a bad ass!