Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A new baby?.....Maybe

No I do not have a bun in the oven..... not yet anyway! I just found this website on one of the blogs I "stalk" and thought it was funny.

I was so curious to know what Bella would look like before she made her debut and if I would have seen this before I got pregnant... well lets just say, I would not be having babies EVER.
The first kid kinda does have a resembelence to bella with the nose and the cheeks. ( I dont know whats wrong with it's lips though!)
I tried it twice just to see if it would make a difference....Either way they are both pretty scary looking! The second one is just horrible, I dont understand what's wrong with it's chin.
BOSTON

Born on October 22, 2008 at 1:14 p.m. 9 pounds 2 ounces, 19.4 inches

Proud Parents: James and Ashlee

Did that just say 9 Pounds?!?! No kid of mine is going to be 9 pounds....well as long as she/he knows whats good for him. I dont want to hate the kid just for giving birth to it!

Now that I know that me and James can make adorable babies maybe one day in the far future I will think about having another. Right now I am just enjoying the one!

If you are curious to see what your next little bundle of joy will look like you can CLICK HERE to go to the website.

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Ech! Haha. Bella is definitely much cuter than either of those. Crazy how they both look so different, huh?

What did you decide to do with your hair?

adventure grrl said...

Oddly, I want to see what me and my dog would look like if we had babies. Which I think means it's been a really long time since I went out on a date!