Sorry I missed your birthday Jerrica. I hope I made it up to you while we were at Boondock's. Just a warning to all drivers in the salt lake Valley.... She got her permit. Clear the roads!!!!
There is my neice in all her beauty! She Turned 16 while I was in Alaska and I feel horrible I wasn't there.
That is me, I know that I look amazing in this picture so please do not copy it!
Now I understand why they made her get a learners permit before the actual driver's licence! She needs more help driving! she can't even drive a go cart!
So I decided to take bella on the bumper boats even though she was a hair to short to ride. The kid said she could go on if I put a life jacket on her.
She liked it, She screamed when I made her get out. But the life jacket was bugging her.Anyway Happy birthday Jerrica! You are amazing! I am so glad you are not doing the same things I was doing at 16! I am glad you have your head on right, you are such a good girl. KEEP IT THAT WAY!



0 comments:
Post a Comment