Monday, September 22, 2008

Juneau Alaska

Juneau was probably my most favorite place we went. It was lots of fun!
Is there something behind me?
We took this tram to the top of the mountain. Worth every penny. Just wish we would have thought of it earlier.
view of where the tram goes
see how little the ship looks from the top
before we took the tram we trekked through the city very early in the morning to get breakfast and trade a fire patch with their fire department. The fire department was pretty far....We should have taken a cab.

Once we got off the little tram there was a little resturant and gift shop. We decided to go hiking. We ended up hiking 1.8 miles up the mountain.
Here are some pictures from the hike. We actually saw a real black bear. We had to view it through binoculars so I felt comfortable enough that it was far away. To bad I didn't have a real camera that could zoom that far.



Don't you worry your pretty little heads, I still have more pictures to save for another day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you two had an amazing time! i am glad to see that you made it safely home. I cant wait to see more pictures.

Ashley Rae said...

Wow- that is awesome. I would love to go to Alaska- I'm glad you posted all these pictures! They are way cool.

Oh- and I'm glad Bella didn't hold a grudge. Haha.