Friday, September 5, 2008

End of Summer wrap up

So I know that summer technically is not quite over yet but since it has gotten colder and we are headed to Alaska in a week, it will definitely feel like winter there and most likely we will bring winter back home with us, I decided to make a list of what the summer entailed....

  • I got ridiculously good at Wii Bowling
  • My skills at Mario Kart and Tennis also Improved
  • I learned I am very small & pathetic compared to the grand scheme of things
  • I fell in love with Dierks Bentley even more after seeing him in concert
  • I think summer lasted like 3 total days, one of those days was the 4th of July and we didn’t even BBQ
  • The best part of the Poison concert was the mullets, I also felt like I needed to wear a scrunchie.
  • At one point in time I knew 13 women that were pregnant at the SAME TIME! Wear a condom friends! Luckily there are only 4 left and Ashlee counts twice because she is baking two....Drink bottled water if you are a friend of mine
  • The person I married ended up being my BFFF.....Go figure hu?!?!
  • Do not wear flip flops that have no traction when you are in Mexico. Apparently it rains a lot there and I have heard, (I wouldn’t know from experience) that it hurts really bad when you fall down a flight of stairs.
  • I did some stuff for a Klondike Bar that I am not proud of
  • McDonalds are my hero’s for making their Extra large drinks only .99 Cents. They got $1.06 from me everyday for my horrible habit
  • My dog Lola loves to take ME for walks every night and the construction workers like it too… I think they make fun of my Badonkadonk but either way it’s nice to get noticed.
  • When I think that football season is about to start I want to stick a fork in my eye.

Well that pretty much sums up the summer for me, I am sure if anything else note worthy happens I will let you all know, and when I say, “you all” I mean the two people that actually read my blog. Thanks mom and dad! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I read it too!!!

Ashley Rae said...

Badonkadonk, huh? I'd stare at yours all day. I don't blame those construction workers. Hehe.

You're going to Alaska? Sweet! I'm pretty jealous- but happy for you. That would be fun. Hopefully you're back in time for Ashlee's babies!!! (And don't worry- I'm strictly on bottled water.)