Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The best things to do in UTAH!

In no particular order these are the things, in my opinion are the best things to in utah.


Liberty Park
Great when you are bored. Bring a book, lunch and every so often Rollerblades. Amazing playground for the kiddies.


Pedicures with your girlfriends
Nothing cheers me up more than having my toes done. I can't wait until bella gets old enough and we can both go togehter. The only time I go with my friends is when there is a major event happening.
The Canyons Resort
We only stay at the Canyons every other year. But that just makes it that more special. Its always a good time with the family we end up laughing ALOT. But Park city is always a nice place to take a drive to and go shopping.

Alpine Slides I admit I need to get more practice but they are always fun to have races down the mountain, even if I do loose every time!

Camping

You can't go wrong camping anywhere. It's been along time since I have actually gone camping I have been to nervous of taking Bella, I decided she will be old enough soon as she learns not to eat dirt!

Storm MountainGot to admit, This is probably my most favorite places. I have been going there for family picnics since I was a kid and now its my little retreat. I have so many memories here and it's my little hidding place from the world. I know its no secret place but let me just pretend!


Lake Powell
I can't say enough about it. It's beautiful and a great time. I wish I could go more often.



IKEA IKEA IKEA!!!



So you do feel like you are a mouse looking for cheese. But once you go a few hundred times you start to learn where everything is. I know Utah is just barely keeping up with the rest of the world and thank you Ikea for finally putting a store here. I have been waiting for so long! I could spend a whole weekend here and a whole paycheck.



Silver Fork Lodge
The place where we got married. Its a great place to have lunch or have dinner and wine. It's also nice to have dinner there after a hard day of snowboarding or go to the lake fish walk around the boardwalk and then have lunch. Located in a great place, right next to Brighton Resort the best place for snowboarding!


Greek Festival


It's next weekend, Thats why I added it to the list. So much fun! I never liked greek food until I went to the greek festival about 5 years ago and now I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Oktoberfest is also this week and that is always a good time too.


What would you add?

2 comments:

********** said...

We totally should go to lunch more often! You are so funny and fun to be around! I'm glad we met :)

Ashley Rae said...

Good list, babe. I've been to all of those places except for Storm Mountain, but it looks like I'll have to go there. I totally ditto your list. And you definitely need to take Bella camping! I'm sure she'd LOVE it!