Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Wedding

A little tribute to our wedding. I should save this post for our 1 year anniversary but I am bored here at work and well you will just have to deal with me talking more and more about my beautiful wedding.

It was a perfect day and I want to thank all those who made it perfect. I am honored to be married to such an amazing man. I dont know how I lucked out but I am totally living the american dream. We have such a perfect little life and it's all thanks to my wonderful husband for working so hard to give me everything I wanted.
Also a huge thanks to my wonderful family for always having our back and helping us out so much. I know our family has some problems but who doesnt? The good thing about my family is that no matter what happens to any of us we all know that we would be there for each other in any needed situation.

Enjoy the slide show that I have put together while I should have been working! LOL



Create Your Own

0 comments: