
We finally are home. It seemd like it was a whole lot longer than 5 nights. The first time I was away from bella was extreemly hard but we had a good time and she didnt seem like she held a grudge, I was a little worried about that before we left.

This is the beach in Tulum. The Mayan Ruins. The beach was awesome but way to crowded.

How could we not take a picture of this awesome fire house?

I didnt get to swim with the dolphins but with this back drop, I got to pretend


We ditched out on one of my meetings for work and took a ferry to cozumel. That way we wouldn't be in the same area and wouldn't get caught! Glad I got to see it once.....Still recommend the Riviera Maya area.

Tulum Beach

The Excellence Hotel in Riviera Maya

If we turned down drinks the locals would get so offended....(They were all virgin drinks though mom!!) HEHE

These guys were amazing. I was truely impressed

Waiting for the ferry to go to Cozumel

This was our snorkeling tour, We took a boat out to the middle of the ocean and had to jump off the boat. It was scarry at first but totally worth it. We saw the coolest fish, sting ray's and even got to watch an Eel eat a fish.

James Relaxin on beach

'OLE
I got so used to saying, "Gracias, Hola, and Vomonos" Those were about hte only three words I could say. I said "Hola" To about 5 people in the airport on the way home in Denver. I forgot where I was and it took me a while to realize that I was back in my own habitat.

This is the beach where we went snorkelling. We were supposed to be able to go Jet skiing and get on a Speed boat too but we ran out of time. I kept hinting that I would skip dinner or take a cab back to the hotel but I guess in Mexico they didnt understand my subtleness. We had a great time. I am so glad to be back home though. I have no idea how we are going to take our next trip and leave bella for so long but I dont have a choice in the matter. So I will update you on the next trip.
0 comments:
Post a Comment