Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More from Mexico?

Yes, I am talking more about the fabulous vacation that you did not get to go on!
I got these pictures passed on to me from Lisa who went with us.
Thanks for sharing Lisa!
We had dinner on the beach and then we got to go on a sunset dinner cruise.
The guy above played some amazing music and really set a nice atmosphere for dinner.

Our beautiful sunset

So it started to rain on our beautiful cruise....
Me, James and a few others didnt mind and actually enjoyed the cool down.
The captain of the boat however did not enjoy the weather....
The captain had a really hard time trying to get us docked.
The waiters even came over to try to help us.
Even our smurf from lomas travel helped!
There was even a guy on the boat that jumped off to try to help. He took off his shirt and before I knew it I had Pesos flying all over me. I obviously put all of it in my pocket for "safe keeping" Just kidding! I'm sure he got his money back!

Then we had to do a game of tug o' war with all of us on the boat and slowly sinch up the rope.
It took quite some time to get us back to land.
I didnt mind they supplied us with plenty of chips and salsa and drinks!

There was a tragedy that happened while all this commotion was going on… Unbeknownst to all of us that was helping get us docked. A lady had actually fallen off the top deck because it was so slippery and she got a concussion.
I hope she is doing ok. My husband "The EMT" was no where to be found so they sent her off to a mexican hospital.


All of us at dinner, I am assuming Lisa was taking the picture because she is not in it!


After dinner me and james took a walk on the beach and James noticed something by our feet.....

STING RAYS!!!
It was completly dark but luckily Lisa's camera pulled through and the flash captured the moment.
There was bigger ones than what we caught on camera but I thought it was pretty amazing they were right there on the beach.
So here is the pictures from my favorite hotel! This is also where we took the sunset cruise and went snorkelling the day before.
Notice the jaccuzi on your deck? Every room in the new section has this or a swim up pool. The swim up pool rooms are cool too because they have a bed right there on the deck. Each room also has a outdoor shower.
This is what a typical bed looks like, What do you think? Livable?
Massage anyone?
You can opt to have your massage here, in this over water bungalow or on the beach.
Which would you prefer?

Doesn't matter to me....Why not try the massage on the beach one day and the bungalow the next day?

LOVE IT!?!?

0 comments: