Monday, August 18, 2008

Our un-eventful weekend

So I told James that I wanted to go do something fun and entertaining this weekend and Park City was on the list but since they closed I-80 (the closest way for us to get there) we decided to just clean the house and go to the mall to get me a new phone
(Wahoo mom I have cut the umbilical cord)
While we were at the mall we got a crazy idea in our head to pierce Bella's ears.
This is a play by play from Bella's Point of View......
"Oh look mom a cute teddy bear"
"Oh mom, I'm such a big girl in this chair, I love this store"

"Ummm.... Why is this girl touching me, and why is daddy holding me down?"

"OMG!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!"

The faces from the other people in the store were priceless. I have never gotten so many dirty looks in my life!

I actually felt really bad and I am grateful of James for holding her down because after they did the first ear she was so upset and I was just about to say, "oh just forget the second ear."

If I had to go alone she would have had only one ear finished.

After about 4 lolipops and very sticky hands, She was fine and her ears make her very girly now. And for the record to all those people that gave me nasty looks, We are not the worst parents in the world, she looks ADORABLE!

So maybe this weekend there will be more to talk about other than piercing Bella's ears.

LOL Oh, and by the way the new phone is not so good.

I feel like an 80 year old women, "I can't keep up with all this technology!"

I need serious help.

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

That is so cute you pierced her ears!! I've wanted to do that, but I just never got around to it. Now she doesn't want it done because she saw a little girl getting it done who was crying. Haha. But I think it looks adorable! She's such a cutie...

Anonymous said...

Of course your not bad parents.. Many people pierce the ears of their daughters, some even youner.. I bet it looks great!! Your blog looks great!

Melissa said...

That last picture says it all! Love ya!