Friday, February 25, 2011

Super "one handed" Mom


Emma will sit in her little chair for about 2.4 seconds
and then she wants to be held.
So lately I have been carting Emma on my hip and learning how to do things one handed.
Here is a short list of things that I can now do “one-handed” aka with Emma in tow.
  • Take off my husbands Firefighter hat.
  • Put in my contacts. (I was so surprised I could do this.)
  • Play Barbies.
  • Make cereal or a Peanut Butter Sandwich.
  • Dishes/Vacuum/Mop
  • Put on make-up. This has been interesting just go with it if my makeup looks like Bella did it. (sometimes it might have been Bella actually)
  • Make bottles. Obviously this was the FIRST thing I learned to master with one hand.
  • Update Facebook. Again, Very necessary.
  • Read a book to Bella. (She helps me change the pages sometimes.)
  • I haven't actually tried this but I probably could climb a mountain, cuz I am unstoppable!
  • Write this entire blog post.
I just ordered a baby sling online so I can have my hands free.
James said I won't use it that often, but I will prove him wrong!

1 comments:

Tori said...

I used a carrier with Pyper ALL the time. She'd teach dance with me, clean the house with me and all that other good stuff. It was a life saver. Especially at the dance studio. I have a sling now that I use every once in a while for her and love it too and she's 20 months. :)