This probably isn't something new to you but it is to me. I just found out they really have this. It was made in 2008 so I am pretty sure I have just been living in a sheltered life.
It's Meatwater.
It offers the needy consumer such delectable flavors as Beef Stroganof, Dirty Hot Dog, Chicken Teriyaki, Hungarian Goulash and Fish N Chips.
I’m guessing to get satisfaction from all these flavors, you’d definitely have to remove your tongue.
I love Vitamin Water but I am not sure I would try even one one these flavors. Maybe the Beef Jerky. HAHA
They even have a song. Check out the other flavors here. Maybe it's something I could get used to, Might be good if I went on a diet. That way I could taste meat without the calories. But I'm guessing not.
Bon Appétit!



3 comments:
EEWW! I don't think I would ever try this, and I have never heard of it before. Ick! LOL
Gross!
Um..... what?
That is nasty.
Post a Comment