Sad post, Ready?
Emma and Bella both have been sick.
We have spent so much money in co-pays for little Emma since she has been born but a small price to pay to know my sweet angel is healthy.
She has RSV. I didn't know much about it until she had it. For kids Bella's age it just shows up as a cold. But it can be super bad for kids under 3 months.
We have to take Emma to the hospital everyday for 7 days so they can stick a tube down her nose to clean out the boogies.
These are pictures of my sick family waiting in the hospital waiting room.

I stopped taking pictures once I heard the saddest cry I have ever heard in my life.
Lucky for us she hasn't needed oxygen or an IV yet. Trust me a tube down her nose is enough pain. I have never heard her cry that hard before. It's horrible.
Both my girls look like they are doing much better today.
I am sick now but I would much rather it be me than them.
I hate winter for this reason.



0 comments:
Post a Comment