A happy post, Ready?!?!
I'm not sure if I express this enough, I have the most AMAZING husband in the world!
(sorry single ladies, he's taken)
He got offered full time at his fire department.
He has Volunteered for 3 years and now it will be nice to get paid for him being away from the family.
He has worked so hard and deserves to show them what he is made of.

I am going to be honest. I am a little nervous that his life will be on the line everyday.
I trust him and I trust the people he will be working with. I know that it will be a big change for our family but I also know how bad he has wanted this.
On our first date 10 years ago, he told me he wanted to be either a cop or a firefighter (funny he is both) and I had my choice to run away then, but I knew he was going to make a great husband. He has always leaned towards firefighting and I can't blame him, the firefighter uniforms are much sexier!
Either way I know he will be protected. Now he gets to follow his dream.
I already know that I married such an amazing man. (He's kind of a big deal.)
Now he gets the opportunity to show off his skills!



2 comments:
Alright, alright, the firefighter uniforms are much sexier FOR MEN, but you'll think I'm sexy in my cop uniform right Ash? ;)
Lol, Yes Tina I think you will look super hot in your uniform! Maybe it's a gender thing, Men look good as Firefighters and women and Cops!
Post a Comment