So I have had a list of "someday's"... in my head for quiet sometime and I thought I would jot some of them down and maybe someday I will get around to actually doing them!
Anyone have more "someday's" that you think I should add?
Someday I will be able to get up early in the morning and NOT be in a grumpy mood
Someday I will keep my house clean everyday
Someday I will live somewhere that has a lot of beach
Someday I will not be ignored when I speak(thats a big one)
Someday I am going to be able to forget about the mistakes of the past
Someday I'm going to shop as much as I want...and not feel guilty about it
Someday I will not be a selfish person (LOL contradicts the previous one)
Someday I'm actually going to plan meals and cook like a wife/mother should
Someday I'll get it together and start acting like an adult
Someday my husband will think I am great at everything I do
Someday I will be great at time management - but not today obviously!
Someday I will stop judging others
Someday I'll finish my scrapbook
Someday I'll get back in shape....with actual muscles.... and no muffin top....
Someday I won't have to miss the beach because it'll be outside every window in my house
Someday I'm going to have a tan year round
Someday I will run a 5k (I was going to type in marathon but seriously who am I trying to kid)
Someday I will be able to stay home and see my kids all day long (Ya I said it plural, "kids")
Someday I will feel like I have traveled the world, at least everywhere I desired to go
Someday I will have my house paid off
Someday I will be debt free
Someday I might change someone's life
Someday I will have everything I want
Someday I wont have so many "someday's" and I will live life to the fullest



0 comments:
Post a Comment