Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bella's Birthday Party

Bella's birthday was awesome. I should have taken pictures of the decorations around the house but it was just a crazy day. I had no idea it was going to be such an emotional day. I know I am going to have some major problems sending her off to kindergarten for the first time if I cant even handle her first birthday. As soon as she turned one I started to get that baby itch again but we will for sure wait on that. Dont worry mom!



This is the famous cake james spent all day working on. He made two one for the guest and one for B all for herself.
She didnt even like the cake! (Way to go honey! stay away from the sugar) She would just stick her fingers in the cake and wipe it off on the napkin. She is such a girly girl.
James got impatient and blew the candle out for her. Look at that sad face!


Aunt Kimmie gave her this couch and she throws a fit if anyone touches it or tries to sit on it.
We then went on the the pinata. It was a safer version of a Pinata.... No swinging of a bat. Just had to pull a string and the right one would release the candy.
Bella went first and she unfortunatly was not the lucky one to get the right string.


Look at that sad face on Kelsie, I think she was upset that she didnt triaumph it.

In the end it was Tyson that took down that pinata.


This is the sweet birthday girl! She scratched her face the day before the party.

She definitly got spoiled by the whole family

She kept looking on the table for more presents. She looks like a gopher.

She doesn't realize how spoiled she is, does she?....

Oh look at that.. there is more presents.

(I can't imagine who would pick put a fire engine for a little girl?)

Happy Birthay beautiful angel! You mean the world to me!


0 comments: