Monday, July 21, 2008

Not all jeans are created equal

So I just have a question. A month or so ago I was in a hurry to go get some new clothes. I ran to the mall on my lunch and I just picked out two pairs of pants (from the same place) I know I should have tried them on and you would think after trying on clothes all by myself for so many years I would learn my lesson but I still never have,
I took them home and one pair did not fit. I would like to know why it is necessary to try on every single pair of pants when you know your size. You could try on 7 pairs of jeans all the same size and not one of them would feel the same. Maybe it’s just me but buying pants is worse than going to the dentist sometimes. I tried the one pair that did not fit again this weekend just to make sure that I wasn’t just fat that day but they totally gave me a muffin top. So aparently it’s everyday! I think there should be some kind of federal regulations on this situation. If you buy two size 4's (ya lets just pretend on that one) they both should fit like size 4's. ALL JEANS NEED TO BE CREATED EQUAL.

I found this video and it made me laugh. I am on a mission to get rid of the muffin top!

0 comments: