Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Isabella age 5

Isabella turned 5 in July!
She is such a good big sister. She helps me and challenges me on a daily basis.
 She started Kindergarten this year. On the first day of school my doorbell rang nonstop of kids wanting to come over and play with her. She is doing great in school! She has learned so much this year. I am so proud of her! I am so grateful I get to be her mom.




For her 5th birthday we had her party at the Fire Station. We had a movie party theme and we watched How to train your Dragon. Well it was at least playing on the screen. I don't think any of the kids actually watched the movie.

 We stood in line over an hour in scorching heat to ride this horse.
 Her face made it all worth it though! She loves animals.

 This was at the summer BBQ for James' work. She does make quite a cute Fire Fighter.

She started playing T-Ball this summer with her friend. 
Her friend decided that she didn't want to play.
 Bella was so shy at first and was nervous to play but I am so proud of her for sticking with it and finishing out the season. 
 She is so proud of her trophy as she should be. She earned it! 


0 comments: