Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas 2012

Since I am terrible at blogging these days you get the short version and everything smashed together type blogs for a while.
 (ok maybe not the short version)

James was on shift at the Fire station on Christmas. Santa came to visit the house early knowing dad had to work and we were so lucky we got to visit the Fire Station and he wasn't to busy so that was nice we got to spend a few hours showing his crew what Santa had brought the kids.
One night in December we went with my parents to see the Christmas lights downtown. 
We rode the train downtown and the kids thought that was awesome.
 I didn't have them convinced that it was the polar express though.


On the first day it snowed in December and the kids were dying to go outside. "Please, Please take us outside!"

 Since I am such a wimp when it comes to snow, I made my dad come over and build a snowman with the girls. I don't think he minded to much!



My mom bought tickets to go on a sleigh ride. That was so much fun! We took my friends daughter, Taylor because my dad had to work. She was so much fun to have with us. The horses pulling our sleigh names were Tex and Taylor.  Taylor the horse and Taylor the girl were both 8 years old! 

The horses on the sleigh ride took us to Santa's village. I could not believe Emma just went right up to Santa and told him she wanted a Baby and Beef Jerky! Bella on the other hand still was very shy with Santa and was nervous telling him she wanted a Monster High Barbie.




The cupcakes we made for Santa. We tried to make them look like North Pole cupcakes. 
The Reindeer also ate the food we left out for them. 
And wouldn't you know it.......

Santa visited our house!
The girls were so grateful of everything they received.
 I am so proud of both of them!
That sums up most of December!

0 comments: