Bella came home from Preschool today with this poster.
I love it!
I thought I would share what she likes at age 4.
The very best part of this poster is where it asks who her friends are and it says Kendy!
She really means Kennedy, but when she says it, it always comes out Kendy!
This is my sweet girl holding her poster proudly!
And in case you can't read the picture it says:
It's all about Isabella Schwartz
I am 4 years old
I live in West Jordan
My family is:Mom, Dad, Bella, Emma, Lily
I want to be a Veterinarian when I grow up
My friends are: Taylor, Kendy, Kya, Ivy, Cameron, Miss Kelci
(Only Kennedy and Kaia are misspelled.)
Favorite food: Hot Dogs
Favorite Color: Purple and Pink
Favorite Book: Barbie Traveled
Pet: Lily



2 comments:
Weird. I replied last week but apparently it didn't show up. So I'll try again:
That is so cute!! I love it when they go to preschool and start learning and doing so many things. I showed Kennedy the picture and she said "Aww, I love Bella." What a sweet girl you have.
(And this is written AFTER we hung out last weekend):
It was fun to see you guys! Kennedy has such a fun time with Bella. We need to let them play more often. :)
Ya you said you commented but I d didn't see anything.,i promise I didn't delete it. Haha! I had fun hanging out too! We definitely need to get together more often!
Post a Comment