Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fight for Air

My husband (and about 650 others) decided to climb 598 stairs to the 23rd floor of the Wells Fargo Center during the Fight for Air Climb. If that wasn't enough, they did it in 60 pounds of fire gear. Very impressive indeed!

Here is the beast they Conquered.
Here is the good looking group that ran with my husband!
(I put the picture in sepia because their uniforms were so reflective)
Here are a few of them after the race.
Sweating and still smiling....
Well at least 4 out of 5 cracked a smile for me!
A view from the top.
Although this picture sucks I still added it in so deal with it!
The girls enjoying the view.
My husband ran 23 FREAKING floors with his gear on in..........
..........wait for it.........

8 Mins and 17 seconds.

Strong, Strong work firefighters!

1 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Wow! That is SO impressive. I used to work in that building, and when we had fire drills, I had to go down 18 flights of stairs. And it sucked. I can't imagine 23 of them. Go James!