Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming

Papa and Pama fixed the pool.
Now it's time for a little freestyle swimming!
(The one that looks like a big fat Walrus would be me!)
Bella is like a whole new kid from where she was at last year. She was so afraid of the water and now I can't get her away from it. Which can definitely be a bad thing too.
Her favorite part is the slide!
She even was brave enough to jump off the diving board. Except who ever gets the pleasure of catching her usually ends up going under the water.

Here is a video of my brave baby!




1 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

I see no big fat whale. I just see one hot mama. MILF, if you will. :)

Bella is so brave!! Kennedy FREAKS if water gets on her face. Seriously.