Monday, August 3, 2009

Yellowstone

We went camping this weekend with my parents. We had so much fun. This will probably be a long post because I got snap happy with the camera so I will keep the reading down to a minimum!


This is Bella showing me her dirty face


Row, Row, ROw your boat!




I didn't want to drive while they were all in the road.
So I got out and made James drive again but
this big boy yelled at me and told me to get back into the car!
Here are the Bison that delayed traffic for about a half hour.

After we saw the Bison then we decided that we need to go get Buffalo burgers.
Sick I know but they tasted soooooo good!
Bald Eagle





Old faithful!
(seems like when I was younger it was a lot higher)



Above is a free spa day!
Big springs, such a pretty place. Bella loved to feed the fish.

3 comments:

Tori said...

I love your pictures! Thanks for lettting me know your blog. :) My mom is a good blog stalker, but she doesn't leave comments. My parents are planning their trip to Island Park the end of September. I'm hoping we can make it work to go with them. This will be fun to saty in touch!

Tori said...

Sorry, sometimes my fingers go too fast . . . to STAY in touch. I'm a spaz.

Ashley Rae said...

Oh fun. I love the pictures. Bella's face is awesome in that first picture. lol...

Yellowstone is so gorgeous! I'm glad you guys could go!