Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm a little bit Country

My Hubby got two ticket to Kenny Chesney concert...
He decided that honkey-tonk was not in his nature and he let me and my sister go to the concert. I forgot my camera so you will just have to endure these pictures of him!
I have to be honest and say that I had forgotten most of his songs. I had also forgotten how sexy his arms are!!!
After the concert, I felt like driving a truck down to Mexico, shootin' some pool and drinkin' some beers.
We had so much fun, besides the fact it was 106 degrees outside. It was sooo hot, and so was he!

1 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love him. LOL

I saw him back when I was in high school- he came with Tim McGraw. Holy crap I was drooling pretty much the whole concert. My boyfriend at the time didn't like that very much. Haha!

I'm jealous you got to go!! Yay for you!