I let my dog in the house the other day and she followed James up the stairs, As soon as he got the baby gate open she bolted for the bathroom and this is what I found once I got upstairs...
We have a kiddie pool in the back yard that in the summer I could not get her out of and if she wasn't in the pool she wanted to be running through the sprinklers. The poor baby must miss her pool and wanted to take a warm bath instead.
Me and Lola have a love-hate relationship. She is a pure bred German Sheppard and people often mistake her for a wolf. She thinks she is a lap dog and does not understand how big she really is.
Today I love her, Maybe not tomorrow but today, for her quirkiness and for not biting Bella or ever snapping at her when she tries to take Lola's bone.
Look how well behaved our dog is, She isn't even upset Bella just stole her bone right out of her mouth!
(Dont mind the fact they are both sitting in my closet)
Now if I could just teach Lola that she is in fact a large dog and that she can not jump on people, especially bella then we will have a keeper. Wonder if I could teach her to use a toilet to?



0 comments:
Post a Comment