Considering I woke up with my car covered in snow, (BTW...thanks for cleaning off my car James!)

I decided that it is now time to talk about the holidays!
Take in a deep breath….We can get through it together!
Serisouly, I am so excited for Christmas this year. There are not enough words to describe the excitement I have.
I will be able to have my very own Christmas tree. Every year me and James moved we always some how ended up moving just before Christmas and it was kinda of pointless to put up a tree.
NOT THIS YEAR!!!!
I am going to decorate my house so much, by the time I get done with it, it’s going to look like Chris Cringle threw up. (sorry James you are just going to have to deal with it)
I decided that it is never to early to tell Santa or anyone that is thinking about buying me an extravagant gift, what I would like for Christmas this year.
Serisouly, I am so excited for Christmas this year. There are not enough words to describe the excitement I have.
I will be able to have my very own Christmas tree. Every year me and James moved we always some how ended up moving just before Christmas and it was kinda of pointless to put up a tree.
NOT THIS YEAR!!!!
I am going to decorate my house so much, by the time I get done with it, it’s going to look like Chris Cringle threw up. (sorry James you are just going to have to deal with it)
I decided that it is never to early to tell Santa or anyone that is thinking about buying me an extravagant gift, what I would like for Christmas this year.
Ready here it goes...........Deep Breaths......
1. Wii Fit
(I will accept any year between 1998-present day)
Just go ahead and put the keys in my stocking I know this will be to big to put under my new Christmas Tree!
I want to finish my basement so the majority of my wants will be towards working on fixing that up
4. Fireplace
It gets pretty cold downstairs
5. Flat Big screen T.V. That will hang on the wall
What good would the couches be with out some entertainment?

4. FireplaceIt gets pretty cold downstairs
5. Flat Big screen T.V. That will hang on the wallWhat good would the couches be with out some entertainment?

I also would like the bedroom downstairs to magically make the ugly disappear. It needs to get rid of the ugliest purple paint you could imagine and magically create a play room for Bella to go to while we are watching our new flat screen by our new christmas tree.
But I understand that will take more than a christmas miracle to get that finished.





1 comments:
Well, I guess as long as you're going to dream, dream big, right? Haha! I totally want a Wii fit! But I'm sure I won't get one. Dang. But yeah- I'd totally take anything on your list, as well. And yay that you get to finally put up a tree, this year!!
Post a Comment