Sunday, August 5, 2012

Year Half Over

I was thinking the other day that this year is almost over! Have I done everything I wished I could this year? I was looking back at what I set for goals this year and this is what I said:
      
My wishes for 2012
1. Get Emma to sleep through the night. (Very first thing that needs to change)
I just barely accomplished this a few weeks ago. It's amazing how much better I feel all the time now!
2. Get more organized
I think this is an ongoing battle that will never end.
3. Loose more LBS
I've lost 10. Working on it. Slowly but surely. Do need to step it up a notch.
3. Run a race (maybe start with a 5k)
I did run a 5K with my friend Amanda. She is one of those friends that motivates me! She is always so positive. Everyone needs a friend like her.
4. Decorate our bedroom
Hasn't happened yet. Really hoping on a new bed set soon.
5. Eat healthier
I have been super good about not eating fast food! Go me!
6. Go on a vacation with just the hubby
Has happened. But only to Vegas. Las Vegas doesn't really count right? We have another in the works!
7. Go on a family vacation
Has happened. Lots! Just need my pictures from old computer.
8. Have fun
I think I've had fun... I LOVE being a S.A.H.M!

I think I have done everything on my list except get organized and decorate our bedroom. Our room will happen eventually. I can be patient. As far as the get Organized thing, well I am just going to have to come to terms with it that as long as I have kids in my house, I will always be unorganized.

1 comments:

Larsen Family said...

Awww your sweet..

I just looked at my list that I set for myself.. You are doing much better than I am.