Sunday, November 27, 2011

She's 1

The cliché is true: Babies grow up so fast! Wasn't I just pregnant yesterday?
Nope It's been a whole freaking year!
(Mostly just me freaking!)

It truly has been such a blessing to have little Emma in our lives this past year.
She has brought so much joy to our lives. Just look how much she has changed from month to month. I don't know how we ever lived without her. She is perfect!

For her birthday, I decided to have a winter ONE-derland theme.
And the weather played into my theme perfectly by snowing the morning of the party!
We had a Taco Soup bar and a Hot Chocolate bar. Yummm!
I failed to take pictures of the taco soup bar and the adorable
snowflake cupcakes, But it was all delish!
Emma didn't waste anytime getting into her cupcake.
James blew out her candle just in time before she grabbed it! Strong work Daddy!
I also failed to take a full picture of her in her cute dress before she ruined it.
The high chair hides the cute skirt.
I love you Emma Grace! Watching you learn and grow this year has been so much fun!

4 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Awww. She is SO dang cute. I love that little girl. And they do grow up way too fast...

Jerrica Peterson said...

I loved when she was playing with the frosting! shes so dang cute!! both of your girls are they are such a joy to have around!!

Larsen Family said...

Cute theme.. What a fun idea!

Tasha said...

You are so creative! What a fun party!