Since we bought our trailer, we still haven't used it.
We decided to get our money's worth and go somewhere.
Why we choose the Dakota's don't ask me.
( I get to choose next year and were hitting up the beach)
I will start with South Dakota since that is the most interesting.
This is the coolest place for little kids. They had a castle and cute little animals everywhere. Bella though she was in Disneyland, it was called Story Book Island. Best of all it was free.
Mt. Rushmore. I was pretty impressed.
Bella got to be a JR. Ranger and got a badge. And my Dad got to go on stage because he is a Veteran. Pretty cool.

We got a tour of the Fire Department.

Another thing that floated Bella's boat was the Dinosaur park. They only had 5 Dino's but it was free and pretty cool for her.

And lastly we went inside a cave. Scariest thing in my life. It was so steep I wasn't sure I was going to make it out of there alive but it was a fun adventure.





1 comments:
Oh yay! I love trip recaps. Don't you just love it when places are free? My friend told me that nearly everything is free in Chicago, including the zoo. How awesome is that?
Anyway, great pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. Next year you should definitely beach it up!
Post a Comment