Tuesday, June 22, 2010

North Dakota

I know this post will overwhelm you with excitement.
When we went to North Dakota this is pretty much all we saw. (I know so exciting)
But then we saw this huge cow on the side of the mountain.
Even though it was so windy we could barely stand up we figured we better take advantage of the huge cow.
Then there was more fields and more fields so we decided why not take pictures of ourselves while driving. ( I know mom, we were being safe! LOL)
And that's pretty much all there is to tell about the Dakota's.
Go ahead and tone down your excitement now.

1 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Haha. So most of the work I do is actually from north dakota. I know all about the oil and gas and property rights in northern north dakota. It's so exciting...