We went to a Hockey Game on Saturday. Firefighters VS. Cops
It was hard to choose what team to root for since my husband is both. But since he was a Firefighter first and he has more heart for firefighting we were on the Hoses side.
It was hard to choose what team to root for since my husband is both. But since he was a Firefighter first and he has more heart for firefighting we were on the Hoses side.
After this game we had tickets to the Utah Grizzlies game but we were to tired and decided to skip it.
Man we are getting old!



3 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time. James looks great! Holy crap.
Aw, how fun. I love outings with my hubby.
You look fantastic, girl. Have you lost weight??
Ya we had a good time. Lol No I haven't lost weight, I work out almost every night but no results. James on the other hand is amazing and has lost a whole person. But thanks for the compliment!!
Post a Comment