I couldn't think of a clever title because this post will be a whole mess of different things. I don't have much time to blog these days so you get the updates all at once....Deal.
The Beauty Queen.
Bella decided she wanted to wear a dress and I told her no because it was to cold outside so she went in her room, took off her pants and put on another shirt and made a skirt out of two shirts. Clever girl! She then decided that two shirts are not enough and she would need to try on every shoe in the house. And for the final touch no she needed her jacket and princess crown. Easter 2009
We did an Easter egg hunt at my friend, Tori's house and at my parents the next day. She got spoiled from the Easter bunny.
Children's Museum
She was afraid of the horse. She kept wanting to go up to it but when I put her on she would have a melt down.
The water was the best part for her and the doll house with the kitchen. When we got home she had to play in the kitchen sink.
We did an Easter egg hunt at my friend, Tori's house and at my parents the next day. She got spoiled from the Easter bunny.Children's Museum
I would have pictures of the Zoo from this Sunday but my camera magically got dropped while trying to take a picture by the giraffes. Darn, I hate when I have to buy new/nicer things!



1 comments:
What a cute little princess. Haha. She's all girl, huh?
And the children's museum is so fun. I wish they would have had something like that when we were kids! Sheesh!
Post a Comment