Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Day of Preschool

My baby is no longer a baby. She started the big times....Preschool!
I never understood why parents cried while dropping their kids off for school, until now....

I was just fine with her going to school. It never even crossed my mind to cry. I got Bella dressed, did her hair, her back pack on, and she said, "How do I look?" and I lost it! Completely started crying. Bella told me not to cry cuz I will still see her when she is old. Which made me cry even more because she was so mature to try to sooth her mother's fear's.

I walked her into her class and put her name tag on, and found the place she hangs her backpack and she didn't even want to say good bye! She was to busy playing and making new friends. So I forced her to give me a hug and I left... Got into the truck and I broke down again, crying so hard I couldn't breathe. (It's making me cry right now just thinking about it!) I tried calling James to tell him I was upset about her going to school but he couldn't understand what I was saying through my sobbing.

Here are some of her teacher's.
I really like the school I picked for her, except most kids started school a month ago.
I feel like this should be old news.
There are so many teacher's it's a 2-1 ratio.

Such a grown up.
I can't believe how big she is getting!!!
And here is a picture of the day you were born, just because I wish you could stay little, a little longer.
I love you Isabella!
I hope you have an easy and fun time in school.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...she is so darling. What a bittersweet day, huh? I'll bet she LOVES it, though. And I'm sure she'll do great and make so many friends... she's such a sweetheart!

And just think- you get to do this same thing all over again in about 4 years! Hehe