Bella has learned in her short life that she, (like any other kid) can drag out the bedtime process quite a bit. Usually I threaten to sell her to the gypsies but since I was in a good mood today I found it very funny and thought I would track what she did and share her typical routine.
8:30
Me: "Bella, it's bedtime."
Bella: "Can I play for just one more minute?"
8:45
Me: "OK, Bella. Times up."
Bella: "But mom, I didn't get to play very long."
8:48
Bella: "Mom, I can't pick a pair of Jammie's. Will you help me?"
8:50
Bella: "Can I just come with you to pick out Emma's Jammie's?"
Me: "You can go potty and get a drink and meet me downstairs."
Bella: "But I don't have to potty!!!"
9:00
Me: "OK, Emma is ready for bed. Go pick your story and brush teeth."
9:10
Bella: "Just one more story mom?!?! Please, you tell the best stories."
9:15
Me: "Okay, That's it do you need anything? Drink? Potty? Rapunzel doll?"
Bella: "No, Mommy. I love you. Night."
Shut the door....
9:16
Bella: "Mom, I can't find Rapunzel!!"
9:17
Bella: "Mom, I forgot to go potty!"
9:20
Bella:"Mom, I need a drink!!!!"
Me: No! You told me you don't need anything. So you are not getting a drink. You need to get that before you get into bed."
Shut the door.....
9:21
Bella: "Mommy, won't give me a drink. E-I-E-I-O. I am so thirsty. E-I-E-I-O. Mommy, won't give me a drink. E-I-E-I-O. Mommy, won't give me a drink. E-I-E-I-O"
Then she switches her tune
"Yo Ho, Yo Ho. A thirsty life for me!"
9:40
She is still singing about her mean old Mommy.
Me: "OKAY! JUST ONE DRINK!"
And somewhere around 10:00
Her and Rapunzel pass out, and look like this sweet angel!
Isn't she so precious when she is sleeping?!



1 comments:
HAHA NICE!
Post a Comment