I decided to bring James a treat.
Really it was just an excuse to see him while he was at the Fire Department.
I wanted to do something St. Patrick's Day themed and got the idea from Family Fun.
When I told James what I was making he was worried people would start to question his sexuality but when he saw them he liked them and appreciated the effort.
The top picture I was trying to take it out of the pan and the top fell off.
The bottom picture I had to cut open, I was curious about the colors.

Now I just need to think of something to make for St. Patrick's day dinner.



3 comments:
Those cupcakes look amazing. Where did you get your talent for baking? I love it!
I love them! How the hell did you do that? Send me the recipe!
Wow!! Super cute! I'm way impressed. Good job!!
Post a Comment