Monday, October 18, 2010

Projects

I have been making lots of projects lately, Here are a few. The picture quality isn't that great. Most of them are from my phone.

My mom needed some Halloween cupcakes, so we came up with these.
Car seat carrier for our baby!
Bella wanted to paint a Ghost.
She did the white all by herself.
I painted this for baby's room.
(still might change her name though)
Just a cute pic of Bella painting her ghost.
sand castle at the Sand Dunes
I'm just trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off being pregnant.
I am ready for her to finally get here!

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

You're super creative!! Love it :)
I'm excited for baby #2!

Tori said...

All so very cute!!! I love being crafty now and then. Good luck with the last little bit of being prego. Is always the worst.